Oct 25 (Reuters) - Three months ended Sept 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 664.6 vs 626.9 Total income 5,545.0 vs 4,869.1 NOTE: Cummins India Ltd makes engines. A Reuters poll of brokerages had estimated net profit of 701 million rupees for the quarter, on net sales of 6.07 billion rupees. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Cummins India July-Sept net up 6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.