STUTTGART, Jul 29 (Reuters) - 3 months to 30 Jun 2004 Group (in EUR millions unless otherwise stated) Latest Year Change Reuters Poll Ago in percent Net profit/loss 554 109 +408.3 820 Operating profit 2,086 641 +225.4 1,871 Sales 37,072 33,860 +9.5 35,131 Earnings per share (EUR) 0.55 0.11 +400.0 0.80 No. of employees 383,724 372,073 +3.1 N/A
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-DaimlerChrysler 2nd quarter results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.