March 30 (Reuters) - DIRECTED ELECTRONICS INC. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) -0.51 -- -- 0.38 EPS, pro forma# (dil, $/shr) 0.55 -- -- 0.38 Net ^($ million) -10.2 -- -- 7.1 Net sales ($ million) 135.5 114.4 4 80.1 *Source: Reuters Estimates #Excludes extraordinary, special or one-time items ^Available to common shareholders --According to Reuters Estimates, four analysts had on average expected the company to earn 45 cents a share, excluding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Directed Electronics Q4 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.