SHANGHAI, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Results for the three months ended Sept. 30. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2006 figures): Q3 2007 Q3 2006 Turnover 3,137.30 vs 2,588.44 Net profit 106.68 vs 76.40 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.0533 vs 0.0382 Assets per share (yuan) 2.5401 vs 2.3421 Company: Dongfeng Automobile Co Ltd is a unit of China's third-largest vehicle maker, Dongfeng Motor Corp. Note: The company published unaudited results, compiled under domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Dongfeng Auto's Q3 net profit rises 40 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642