SHANGHAI, March 30 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2006. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2005 figures): 2006 2005 Turnover 10,071.25 8,801.06 Net profit 434.34 393.88 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.2172 0.1969 Assets per share (yuan) 2.4056 2.2676 Pre-tax dividend/shr (yuan) 0.120 0.0800 Company: Dongfeng Automobile Co. is one of China's largest vehicle makers. It has a joint venture with U.S.-based Cummins Inc to make diesel engines. Note: The company published audited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Dongfeng Motor 2006 net rises 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.