July 28 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 52.7 vs 94.9 Net sales 5,540.3 vs 4,774.1 NOTE: Eicher Motors is a truck and bus maker. The numbers are consolidated Eicher is spinning off its truck and bus business into a equal joint venture with Sweden's Volvo (Reporting by Narayanan Somasundaram in MUMBAI; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Eicher April-June net falls 44.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.