July 25 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30 (Versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net Profit 822 vs 701.1 Net Sales 9,065.3 vs 6,639.2 Results are standalone. A Reuters poll of brokerages had forecast net profit of 784.17 million rupees for the quarter. NOTE: Exide Industries Ltd makes industrial and automotive batteries. The resulst were announced late on Thursday. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Exide Apr-June net up 17.24 pct, beats f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.