Feb 21 (Reuters) - FEDERAL SIGNAL CORP. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr EPS (dil, $/shr) -0.54 -- -- 0.13 EPS, continuing ops (diluted, $/shr) 0.28 -- -- 0.00 Net income ($ million) -25.9 -- -- 6.1 Revenue ($ million) 306.8 310.0 1 300.4 *Source: Reuters Estimates --For the latest fourth quarter, three analysts on average had expected the company to earn 17 cents a share, excluding special items, according to Reuters Estimates. --The company, which makes fire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Federal Signal Q4 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642