Oct 26 (Reuters) - 3 months to 30 September 2006 Group (in Euros millions unless otherwise stated) 2006 2005 % change Revenue 11,809 10,597 +11.4 EBIT 427 409 Pre-tax profit 327 1,036 Net income 195 818 Net debt 17,228 Fiat Autos revenue 5,954 4,745 +25.5 Earn. per share (EUR) 0.153 0.796 (Compiled by Reamo Fermani in Tiverton, England)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Fiat Q3 results 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.