January 25 (Reuters) - 3 months to 31 December 2009 Group (in Euros millions unless otherwise stated) 2009 2008 Revenue 13,601 13,133 EBIT 63 256 Pre-tax profit -119 -79 Net income -281 163 Net debt 4,418 5,949 Earn. per share (EUR) -0.227 0.132 Earn. per sav. share (EUR) -0.227 0.132 (Compiled by Marta Mietlicka in Gdynia, Poland)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-FIAT Q4 results 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.