Aug 31 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2010 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (Yuan) 0.5866 vs 0.1748 Interim Div (Yuan) 0.09 vs n/a Net 2,308.21 vs 640.37 Revenue 28,897.22 vs 20,667.61 Company name Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. Ltd. Books close to be announced Dividend payable to be announced Note - Guangzhou Automobile Group , China's sixth-largest car maker and parent of delisted Denway Motors Ltd. , was listed on Hong Kong's stock exchange on Aug. 30. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GAC Group H1 net profit rises 260 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642