Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nine months ended September 30, 2011 (in million yuan unless stated) Net 2,602.75 Revenue 7,638.78 Company name Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd Note - Guangzhou Automobile Group , China's sixth-largest car maker and parent of delisted Denway Motors Ltd , was listed on Hong Kong's stock exchange on August 30, 2010. The figures are prepared in accordance with the PRC Accounting Standards ("PRC GAAP"). For full statement please click ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GAC Group says Jan-Sept net profit 2.6 bln yuan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642