Oct 30 (Reuters) - Below is a summary of German companies' earnings for the period to end-September, compared with Reuters poll consensus forecasts: (Date=reporting date; D=Dax, M=MDax, T=TecDax) (figures in million euros unless stated) Date Index Company RIC Period Datapoint Consensus Reported Dev. abs. Oct 30 D BASF Q3 Sales 13,831 13,963 +132 [BASF.DE-POLL-RTRS] Ebit* 1,700 1,705 +5 Net Income 787 1,213 +426 Oct 30 D LINDE Q3 Sales 3,021 3,070 +49 [LING.DE-POLL-RTRS] Operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-German corporate earnings and forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.