Oct 29 (Reuters) - Below is a summary of German companies' earnings for the period to end-September compared with Reuters poll forecasts: (Date=reporting date; figures in million euros unless stated; D=Dax, M=MDax, T=TecDax) Date Index Company RIC Period Datapoint Consensus Reported Dev. abs. Oct 29 M KRONES Q3 Sales 503 516 +13 [KRNG.DE-POLL-RTRS] Incoming orders 564 653 +89 Net Income bef. mins. 22 19 -3 Oct 26 D VOLKSWAGEN Q3 Sales 26,736 26,106 -630 [VOWG.DE-POLL-RTRS] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE - German corporate earnings and forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.