BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German engineering orders rose 11 percent in real terms in September from the previous year, bolstered by one-off big ticket items from abroad, engineering association VDMA said on Tuesday. In the less volatile three-month comparison, orders in Europe's biggest economy fell 1 percent from the previous year. "The low level of the previous year together with several big ticket items from non-euro zone countries distort the picture," said VDMA chief economist ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE - German engineering orders rise 11 pct in Sept - VDMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.