Sept 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive & Technology Co's vehicle sales during August (in units): AUG 2010 AUG 2009 TOTAL SALES 48,219 38,192 OVERSEAS SALES 39,091 31,075 DOMESTIC SALES 9,128 7,117 Note: Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third largest auto maker. General Motors [GM.UL] and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Suh Kyungmin; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM Daewoo August sales up 26 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.