Dec 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive & Technology Co's vehicle sales during November (in units): NOV 2010 NOV 2009 TOTAL SALES 64,802 54,501 OVERSEAS SALES 52,248 42,438 DOMESTIC SALES 12,554 12,063 Note : Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third largest auto maker. General Motors [GM.UL] and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Yeojung Chang; Editing by Ken Wills)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM Daewoo Nov sales up 18.9 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.