Oct 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive & Technology Co's vehicle sales during September (in units): SEPT 2010 SEPT 2009 TOTAL SALES 59,462 57,779 OVERSEAS SALES 49,444 43,497 DOMESTIC SALES 10,018 14,282 NOTE: Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors [GM.UL] and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Ju-min Park in SEOUL; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM Daewoo Sept sales up 3 pct vs yr ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.