SEOUL, Sept 1 (Reuters) - GM Korea Co' s vehicle sales during August (in units): August 2011 August 2010 TOTAL SALES 54,444 48,211 OVERSEAS SALES 43,036 39,083 DOMESTIC SALES 11,408 9,128 Note: Unlisted GM Korea Co. is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General motors and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Korea. (Reporting By Joonhee Yu; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM Korea August sales up 13 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.