SEOUL, July 1 (Reuters) - GM Korea Co' s vehicle sales during June (in units): June 2011 June 2010 TOTAL SALES 79,557 72,296 OVERSEAS SALES 65,796 62,264 DOMESTIC SALES 13,761 10,032 Note: Unlisted GM Korea Co. is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General motors and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Korea. (Reporting by Seongbin Kang; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM Korea June sales up 10 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.