SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - GM Korea vehicle sales during October (in units): October 2011 October 2010 TOTAL SALES 69,647 68,775 OVERSEAS SALES 58,591 57,186 DOMESTIC SALES 11,056 11,589 Note: Unlisted GM Korea Co is South Korea's third-largest automaker. General Motors Co and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Korea. (Reporting By Seongbin Kang and Iktae Park; Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM Korea October sales up 1.3 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.