April 1 (Reuters) - GM Korea Co's vehicle sales during March (in units): MARCH 2011 MARCH 2010 TOTAL SALES 67,552 62,641 OVERSEAS SALES 55,287 53,207 DOMESTIC SALES 12,265 9,434 Note : Unlisted GM Korea Co. is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Korea. (Reporting by Yerim Kim; Editing by Miyoung Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM Korea's March sales up 8 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.