July 26 (Reuters) - GENERAL MOTORS CORP. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago analysts qtr Loss (diluted, $/shr) 5.62 -- -- 1.75 EPS, adjusted#(dil, $/shr) 2.03 -- -- -0.41 Net loss ($ million) 3,179 -- -- 987 Total net sales and revenue ($ million) 54,395 -- -- 48,469 *Source: Reuters Estimates #Excludes a charge for the special attrition program agreement, restructuring and impairments charges, and gains and losses on the sale of businesses and business interests --For the latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-GM posts Q2 operating profit, net loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642