March 26 (Reuters) - Three months ended Dec. 31. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 102.0 vs 33.9 Net sales 2,376.8 vs 1,909.6 NOTE: Goodyear India is a tyre maker. The board of the company has recommended a dividend of 5 rupees per share. (Reporting by Virendra Verma in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Goodyear India Oct-Dec net soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.