Oct 27 (Reuters) - GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. Latest Forecast* No. of Yr ago Analysts qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.70 -- -- 0.20 Net income ($ million) 142 -- -- 38 Net sales ($ million) 5,030 5,083 1 4,700 *Source: Reuters Estimates --The latest third-quarter results included after-tax charges of $10 million, or 5 cents a share, related to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita and an after-tax charge of $8 million, or 4 cents a share, for rationalizations. --The quarter also included ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Goodyear Q3 earnings surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.