HONG KONG, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2004 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.51 vs 0.84 Interim Div (yuan) nil vs nil Exceptional items n/a vs n/a Net 239.08 vs 286.74 Turnover 1,868.48 vs 1,888.63 Company name Great Wall Automobile Holding Co. Ltd. Books close n/a Dividend payable n/a NOTE - The Chinese truck and sport utility vehicle maker Great Wall Automobile was listed on the HK Stock Exchange on December 15, 2003. The calculation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Great Wall Auto H1 net profit down 16.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642