March 30 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2011 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.6948 vs 0.9192 Final Div (yuan) 0.20 vs 0.11 Net 4,271.70 vs 4,295.10 Revenue 10,984.27 vs 8,742.34 Company name Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd Books close to be announced Dividend payable to be announced NOTE - Guangzhou Automobile Group is a manufacturer of passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, engines and auto parts, and provides automobile-related services. The calculation of share earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Guangzhou Auto says 2011 profit down 0.54 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.