Dec 1 (Reuters) - India's Hero Honda Motor's November sales of motorcycles and scooters, and percentage change from a year earlier: November 2009 November 2008 %Chng 381,378 289,426 32 NOTE: Hero Honda Motors, 26 percent-owned by Japan's Honda Motor Co , is India's top motorbike maker. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan in MUMBAI) ((email@example.com, +91-22 66369138; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org)) ((If you have a query or comment on this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Hero Honda Nov bike, scooter sales up 32 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.