July 31 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net loss 109.10 vs 129.50 Total income 260.60 vs 225.40 NOTE: HMT Ltd. is a state run firm making watches and tractors. (Reporting by Narayanan Somasundaram in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-HMT April-June net loss narrows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.