SHANGHAI, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor's China vehicle sales in November rose 8.7 percent from a year earlier to 45,090 units, outperforming a 10.28 percent fall in the overall car market. NOV sales pct change (on year) Total 45,090 8.7 Guangzhou Honda 32,740 10.0 Dongfeng Honda 12,350 5.6 YEAR TO DATE 421,060 18.0 Guangzhou Honda 277,885 12.1 Dongfeng Honda 143,175 31.7 Honda, which competes with Toyota Motor and other major global auto makers in the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Honda November China vehicle sales up 8.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.