Sept 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co's total sales during August (in vehicles): August 2008 August 2007 TOTAL SALES 196,826 213,166 OVERSEAS SALES 158,803 162,171 DOMESTIC SALES 38,023 50,995 Hyundai is South Korea's largest auto maker and controls around 50 percent of the home market. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Hyundai Motor's Aug sales down 7.7 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.