Aug 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co.'s total sales during July (in vehicles): July 2007 July 2006 TOTAL SALES 199,222 123,633 EXPORTS 146,502 95,536 DOMESTIC SALES 52,720 28,097 Hyundai is South Korea's largest auto maker and controls around 50 percent of the home market. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Hyundai Motors July sales up 61.1 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.