Aug 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co.'s total sales in July (in vehicles): July 2006 July 2005 TOTAL SALES 128,489 203,094 EXPORTS 100,392 150,692 DOMESTIC SALES 28,097 52,402 Hyundai is South Korea's largest auto maker and controls around 50 percent of the home market. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Hyundai Motor's July sales down 36.7 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.