July 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co's total sales during June (in vehicles): June 2008 June 2007 TOTAL SALES 253,846 227,823 OVERSEAS SALES 205,545 171,296 DOMESTIC SALES 48,301 56,527 Hyundai is South Korea's largest auto maker and controls around 50 percent of the domestic market. (Reporting by Park Ju-min in Seoul; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Hyundai Motor's June sales up 11.4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.