April 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co's total sales during March (in vehicles): March 2009 March 2008 TOTAL SALES 233,443 258,715 OVERSEAS SALES 184,329 200,064 DOMESTIC SALES 49,114 58,651 Hyundai is South Korea's largest auto maker and controls around 50 percent of the home market. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in Seoul; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Hyundai Motor's March sales down 9.8 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.