July 29 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 505.69 vs 881.88 Total income 18,960.29 vs 16,286.92 NOTE: Ashok Leyland Ltd , the flagship of the Hinduja Group, is India's No. 2 bus and truck maker, and has ventures with Nissan Motor Co for lights trucks, engines and components. A Reuters poll had forecast a net profit of 741 million rupees on net sales of 17.21 billion. (Reporting by Rina Chandran in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Ashok Leyland Q1 net falls 43 pct, misses f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.