Jan 25 (Reuters) - Three months ended Dec. 31 (versus the same period a year earlier, in billion rupees unless stated) Net profit 1.20 vs 1.05 Total income 18.44 vs 17.84 NOTE: Ashok Leyland Ltd , the flagship of the Hinduja Group, is India's second-biggest bus and truck maker and recently signed ventures with Nissan Motor Co for trucks, engines and technology. A Reuters poll had forecast a net profit of 960 million rupees on net sales of 17.2 billion rupees. ($1=39.4 rupees) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Ashok Leyland Q3 net up 14 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642