Oct 30 (Reuters) - Three months ended Sept. 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 886.1 vs 672.4 Net sales 15,776.8 vs 18,664.0 NOTE: Ashok Leyland Ltd , makes trucks and buses and has a venture with Japan's Nissan to make light trucks. A Reuters poll of 11 brokerages forecast net profit at 741.9 million rupees on net sales of 16.9 billion rupees. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Ashok Leyland Sept net rises 32 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.