BOMBAY, May 24 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 483.7 vs 362.3 Net sales 3,612.6 vs 2,302.3 NOTE: Bharat Forge Ltd. is the world's second-largest forging company.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Bharat Forge Q4 net rises 33 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642