Jan 25 (Reuters) - Three months ended Dec. 31. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 4,137 vs 436 Net sales 44,787 vs 28,650 NOTE: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is India's top utility vehicles and tractor maker. A Reuters poll had forecast net profit of 4,824.8 million rupees for the quarter on sales of 45.14 billion rupees. ($1=46.2 rupees) (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Mahindra Dec qtr net jumps; misses f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.