Oct. 29 (Reuters) - Three months ended Sept. 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in billion rupees unless stated) Net profit 7.03 vs 2.47 Net sales 44.65 vs 33.06 NOTE: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is India's top utility vehicles and tractor maker. The numbers are standalone. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan in MUMBAI; Editing by Jarshad Kakkrakandy)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Mahindra & Mahindra Sept qtr net soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.