May 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki's April car sales. April 2012 April 2011 pct chg TOTAL SALES 100,415 97,155 3.4 DOMESTIC SALES 90,255 87,144 3.6 EXPORTS 10,160 10,011 1.5 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki India, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, is India's largest car maker. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra in MUMBAI; editing by Malini Menon)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti April vehicle sales up 3.4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.