March 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki's February car sales. Feb 2012 Feb 2011 pct chg TOTAL SALES 118,949 111,645 6.5 DOMESTIC SALES 107,653 101,543 6.0 EXPORTS 11,296 10,102 11.8 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki India, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, is India's largest car maker. (Reporting by Anurag Kotoky in NEW DELHI; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti Feb vehicle sales up 6.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.