July 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India's June vehicle sales: June 2010 June 2009 %Chg TOTAL SALES 88,091 75,109 17.3 DOMESTIC SALES 72,812 61,773 17.9 EXPORTS 15,279 13,336 14.6 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's leading car maker. (Reporting by Pratish Narayanan; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti June vehicle sales rise 17.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.