Nov 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India's October vehicle sales: Oct 2010 Oct 2009 %Chg TOTAL SALES 118,908 85,415 39.2 DOMESTIC SALES 107,555 71,551 50.3 EXPORTS 11,353 13,864 -18.1 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's leading car maker. The company said for the first time vehicle sales in the domestic market crossed 100,000 units. (Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee in MUMBAI; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti Oct vehicle sales rise 39.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.