Oct 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India's September vehicle sales: Sept 2010 Sept 2009 %Chg TOTAL SALES 108,006 83,306 29.6 DOMESTIC SALES 95,148 71,594 32.9 EXPORTS 12,858 11,712 9.8 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's leading car maker. The company said total sales in September were its highest-ever for any month. (Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee in MUMBAI; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti Sept vehicle sales up 29.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.