MUMBAI, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's vehicle sales in January: Jan 2013 Jan 2012 pct chg TOTAL SALES 114,205 115,433 -1.1 DOMESTIC SALES 103,026 101,047 2 PASSENGER CARS 88,557 88,377 0.2 EXPORTS 11,179 14,386 -22.3 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki India, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, is India's largest carmaker and also makes commercial vehicles. (Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti Suzuki Jan sales down 1.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642