Feb 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.'s January 2010 vehicles sales. Jan 2010 Jan 2009 Pct Chg TOTAL SALES 95,649 71,779 33.3 DOMESTIC SALES 81,087 67,005 21.0 EXPORTS 14,562 4,774 205.0 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's leading car maker. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti Suzuki Jan sales rise 33 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.