MUMBAI, June 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki's May car sales: May 2011 May 2010 Pct Chg TOTAL SALES 104,073 102,175 1.9 DOMESTIC SALES 93,519 90,041 3.9 EXPORTS 10,554 12,134 -13 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki India, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's largest car maker. (Reporting by Neha Singh; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's Maruti Suzuki May car sales climb 1.9 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.