May 1 (Reuters) - TVS Motor Co, India's third-largest two-wheeler maker, said on Tuesday its total sales in April rose 4 percent from a year earlier. April 2012 April 2011 Pct change Total sales 174,455 167,744 4.0 Two-wheelers 171,551 164,183 4.0 Three-wheelers 2,904 3,561 -18.5 Exports 22,272 25,275 -11.9 (Reporting by Prashant Mehra in MUMBAI; editing by Malini Menon)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-India's TVS Motor April sales up 4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.